Welcome to the LGIT Online Campus
Below you will find a step-by-step process to set up your employee training access and to start your training right away!
Getting started with the LGIT Online Campus has never been easier. To view a list of courses currently being offered, .
First, log onto LGIT's website at www.lgit.org, select the Online Campus icon, and enter your Username and Password information. If you have misplaced your login credentials, select the “I Forgot my Passcodes” link and enter your email address to obtain your login information:
Next, once you are logged in you will be prompted at the welcome screen to select the “Click here to view your courses and get started” button. This will bring you to your courses which have been pre-assigned to you. Simply click on the course you want to view to start training!
Here’s some additional information that may be helpful:
1. To add additional users, please CLICK HERE to download our convenient Employee Upload Form. Once the form is complete, please email it back to email@example.com and they will take care of the rest.
2. You can take your courses any time day or night from any computer with internet access. CLICK HERE to view complete course offerings list.
3. You can stop in the middle of a course and come back later – the system remembers where you left off.
4. You can print a certificate of completion once you pass the test at the end of your course. If you forget to do this, go to the Progress tab and you can reprint any certificate you have earned.
5. Contact LocalGovU at the number listed below or fill out our Demo Request Form by clicking HERE to schedule and set up your online campus demo.
Thank you for using our online training. If you have any further questions or comments, please contact LocalGovU toll free at (866) 845-8887 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.