Skip to Main Content
Education & Events
Select a Category
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Law Enforcement Body Camera Grant FY18
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
LAW ENFORCEMENT BODY CAMERA GRANT APPLICATION - FISCAL YEAR 2018
For fiscal year 2018, LGIT is funding a special equipment grant to help our member law enforcement agencies purchase officer worn body cameras. This type of technology is rapidly becoming standard service equipment for many law enforcement agencies across the nation. LGIT believes using this type of device could have a direct impact on law enforcement liability. To help our members purchase this equipment the LGIT Board of Trustee’s has authorized this grant funding.
NOTE: This is a 50% matching Grant. LGIT will only fund one half of the total camera costs. The applying member must fund the remaining 50%. No single grant request can exceed $5,000.
Name of Local Government
Fall      - September 1, 2017
Winter - December 15, 2017
Spring - April 20, 2018
Expected Distribution Date
September 21, 2017
January 11, 2018
May 10, 2018
Law Enforcement Dept. Operating Budget
Total # of Personnel in LE Department
# of Sworn Officers in LE Department
Contact First Name
Contact Last Name
Type and Make of Camera
Number of Cameras to be Purchased
Cost per Camera
Total Amount of Grant Request
• Grants will be reviewed by the Risk Management Committee to provide a 50% matching grant for the member agency to purchase cameras and supporting equipment of their choice.
• Funding for this grant is applicable for Body Cameras and ALL supporting equipment including: camera docking stations, chargers and computer storage devices for camera service.
• No single grant request can exceed $5,000.
• Grant awards are final and non-transferable.
• Grants will be review on a first come first serve basis as long as funding is available.
• Grant requests are limited to one member agency per fiscal year.
Upload Supporting Documentation (single pdf)
Applicant's Full Name and Title
Authorized Official's Name and Title
For further information regarding LGIT Grant Programs, please contact:
Larry Bohlen, Director of Field Services at 443.561.1700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
Submit and Print
* indicates a required field
Education & Events
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow